SVU Placement Service
Introduction & Profile
The Placement Cell in S.V.U. College of Engineering has been operational for the
last fifteen years, with the dual objective of imparting preparatory coaching to
students and listening with the industry to arrange campus selections. The cell
is headed by a Teacher, nominated by the Principal and is manned by an office assistant.
This is a student-supported activity.
Thanks to the untiring efforts of successive Placement Officers and also to the
boom in the software industry, quite a good number of graduates passing out of the
college could get excellent placement in their final year itself. Oracle Software,
Satyam Computers, TCS, Wipro, Sonata, BAAN and CMC are some of the leading software
companies visiting the campus regularly. Some manufacturing companies, both in public
and private sector, like HAL, HM, L & T, TISCO, ECIL, Voltas picked up students
of this college in campus selections in the past. At its peak, the cell could arrange
placements for about 50% of its intake strength. The placement cell is doing its
best to project the institute and to arrange campus selections.
- Cypress Semiconductor, Bangalore
- Yahoo!, Bangalore
- Yatra.com, Bangalore
- United Online, Bangalore
- Automated Data Processing, Hyderabad
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Hyderabad
- Wipro Technologies, Hyderabad
- Cognizant, Chennai
- DST Worldwide Services, Hyderabad
- Intergraph, Hyderabad
- City Group, Bangalore
- Satyam Computers, Hyderabad
- Virtusa, Hyderabad
- Cordys, Hyderabad
- Infosys, Bangalore
- Keane, Bangalore
- Tech Mahindra, Bangalore
- CMC Limited, Hyderabad
- HCL, Chennai
- Sonata Software India Limited, Bangalore
- Vanenburg Business IT Solutions, Hyderabad
- Birlasoft, Chennai
- Birlasoft, Chennai
- Jataayu Software, Bangalore
- KPIT Cummins Infosystems, Bangalore
- Mphasis, Bangalore
- Mahindra Satyam, Hyderabad
- Reliance Power, Mumbai
- TVS, Hosur
- L & T, Chennai
- Timken, Bangalore
- Triad, Chennai
- BEL, Hyderabad
- Voltas, Mumbai
- Hyderabad Industries Ltd., Hyderabad
- Andhra Bank, Hyderabad
- Amararaja Batteries, Tirupati
- Zuari Cements, Yerraguntla
- Nagarjuna Construction, Hyderabad
- B.Seenaiah & Company (BSCPL), Hyderabad
- Erudite Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Haryana
- Golla Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
- Simplex Infrastructures, Hyderabad
- Indo-US-MIM Tec. Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
- Maytas, Hyderabad
- Minda Industries, Gurgaon
- Tata Ryerson, Chennai
- Ahmadaiah Contracting & Trading Co., Kwait
- HAL, Hyderabad
- ECIL, Hyderabad
- HML, Chennai
- Sundaram Clyton, Chennai
- TVS Electronics Ltd., Chennai
- SAI Technology, Chennai
- Sandvik Asia Ltd., Hyderabad
- Tata Auto-Comp Systems Ltd., Pune
- Soma Enterprise Limited, Hyderabad
- Greentech Industries (India) Pvt. Ltd., Nellore
- Rajshree Sugars & Chemical Ltd., Chennai
- GVR Infra Projects Ltd., Hyderabad
- BGR Systems Pvt. Ltd., Chennai
- TPCIL, Nellore
- Sujala Infrastructures, Nandyal
- Potential Technologies, Bangalore
The ultimate objective of the Placement Cell is to see that the students of all disciplines get maximum placement opportunities.
It also endeavors to have continued interaction with the industry to expose the students to practical aspects of technological developments.
It also wishes to provide opportunities to students to attain good communication skills by way of participation in seminars / symposia / conferences.
Our mission is to make the students for self sustainable development by starting their own industries / consultancy services to make the casting
Training & Placement Cell more effective by developing continuous interaction with the industries.
- To strengthen and achieve maximum placements for the students of all disciplines. If the Alumni are strengthened, the institution will grow in strength and stature.
- Continued and purposeful interaction with the industries to help students to have exposure to practical aspects of technological advancements.
- To help students to improve their communication skills.
- To upgrade the Training & Placement Cell to function more effectively by the appointment of full fledged and regular Training & Placement Officer.
- To have full-fledged Placement Office with regular Office Staff.
- To conduct short term training programs.
- To develop a database with the industrial and alumni profile for effective interaction.