Sri Venkateswara University carries rightly the pride for having
been one of the pioneering institutions in impleting the N.S.S. in the country.
It was introduced during 1969-70. Starting with 300 volunteers, it has grown into
a mighty programme with about 40,000 Volunteers for regular NSS and special camping
- To promote personality development
among students through community service.
- To instil a sense of discipline among
- To make students physically fit for
nation building activities.
- direct students energies to right
- acquire leadership qualities and democratic
- To practice National integration.